not-so-dirty laundry
not-so-dirty laundry
love, ambition, sex, designer handbags, hotties in yankees caps ... the daily brain-dump of a twenty-something
Thursday, January 29, 2004

At what price?

Enough of my self-loathing. I refuse to wallow in my own pity any more. At least publically. So, back to my usual self.

I was just watching a Travel Channel special on Hong Kong. Did you know that at one of the exclusive night clubs there, that you can order a hooker? They have, like, 1,000 of them just wandering about. The narrator said that it is not atypical for the women to clear $50,000 a month! But I don't think that I could put up with some of the freaky shit those women do for $50K a month.

My new handbag came today. I didn't even make it inside from the mailbox ... I opened the box with my key. It's lovely. I already put my new stuff in it!

I am miserable tonight ... I can't believe that I am reduced to something as pedestrian as laundry. I need a maid.

The usual updates: No boys today, sorry. And believe it or not ... NO AWNSDI today either. It's not that I didn't try, but Virgin was out of the dvd I wanted. My day is a big fat zero. ha ha

More tomorrow.